New employee = new user

Hi, Can some one please explain me in simple words ( :-) ) how i can achieve the following: I create a new employee which needs to have a unique login. I have create a generalization between project.Employee and Administration.account. But i can't find any way to get this working.
asked
2 answers

Here I have a Contact entity that has a generalization of Person, a generalization of Account, a generalization of User. Here are the attributes available when designing a form:

alt text

The 4 attributes FullName and the 3 below are from Account, the attributes Name, Password and below are from User - they are all available.

Here is a sample form:

alt text

Of the 3 highlighted attributes, Name is from User and Password and Confirm Password are from Account.

answered

Just create a new ProjectEmployee. When you commit the ProjectEmployee you can see that you can also set all the account variables. You need to set the account name. If you want to set the password you can set the password (hashstring). The name must be unique or otherwise the commit will generate an error.

Hope this helps,

Ronald

answered