IPad Problem

I have a Mendix application that works fine in a laptop browser. However, when I use an iPad browser to access this application, I can login, and then the first page will display the header pane (with the logo in it) and the menu bar. After that, the timer spins indefinitely - the content pane is never created or displayed. It seems as if Mendix is trying to serve up a mobile application even though I haven't enabled mobile menus or pages for this application. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any pointers for me? Is there a setting on the acceptance or production environments that may impact this? I have tried pointing an iPad to my development application and it works fine. Thanks for any help.
asked
5 answers

What worked for me was to point iPad browser to http://myappname.mendix.com/index.html Doing this resolved my problem. Thanks to everyone for your help.

answered

I think you are affected by this iOS 6 POST caching bug

Edit: you probably are not, as you say you're on 4.2.2. What about pointing to index.html. Does that solve the issue?

answered

Mike,

From the release notes:

Hosting an application with mobile forms

You can configure the web server (IIS, Apache, nginx) to redirect to index-mobile.html.

Maybe this is (automatically) set on your acceptance and production environment?

Would be worth filing a support request for this, I think.

answered

I had the same problem and you can solve it by removing the index-mobile.html from your theme.

answered

The way I solved this issue was to copy the index.html into the index-mobile.html in my theme.

answered