Error starting up the application - Help!

After making a bunch of changes, the system suddenly didn't want to start anymore. With the error below. I'm stuck! Help very much appreciated. What I did: I was developing in 421 and converted to 422 to see if that removed the error. I started with a clean deployment environment. I stopped and started the computer. ==== Error ==== Request action: start Message: An error occurred while initializing modules Cause: Index: 0, Size: 0 Stack trace: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing modules at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.I(SourceFile:643) Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547) at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:322) at ld.a(SourceFile:512) at ld.a(SourceFile:249) at ld.a(SourceFile:138) at mk.a(SourceFile:253) at mk.a(SourceFile:135) at ld.a(SourceFile:200) at ld.a(SourceFile:136) at mk.a(SourceFile:253) at mk.a(SourceFile:135) at ld.a(SourceFile:200) at ld.a(SourceFile:136) at mk.a(SourceFile:253) at mk.a(SourceFile:135) at kZ.<init>(SourceFile:60) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.I(SourceFile:600) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.C(SourceFile:283) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:245) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:227) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.b(SourceFile:178) at fP.a(SourceFile:50) at fO.execute(SourceFile:26) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:121) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:111) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:351) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:454) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:890) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:944) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:642) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:230) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:77) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:609) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:45) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:599) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:534) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
asked
1 answers

Problem was caused by a Cast without a preceding inheritance splitter (the dark green wieber).

Pfffff.

answered