Excel importer after upgrade to 4.2.2. issue?!

hi, We are trying to import some data with excel importer. We had it in version 4.1.0, and now updated the app to v4.2.2. we have added a few things to the application and refreshed Mendix Objects. They show in the appropriate grids, but cannot see anything in the excel template settings. For MxObject reference is empty (which shouldn't) and trying to parse an attribute also shows no microflows to select to parse it with. No errors in log, nothing. The versions of MxReflection and Excel import were already 4.1.0, do we need to re-install them again? LR.
asked
3 answers

@Sander i tried reproducing your issue and i got the same problems that you did. It seems that the functions printDebugMessages and printInfoMessages are no longer available. I would suggest filing a support ticket for this.

answered

Mendix recently updated the MxModelreflection module in the appstore. Could that solve the problem?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I'm having the same problems after the 4.2.2 update. I also tried to update the MxModelReflection module, but this caused some java errors in the excel importer module:

[javac] ...\javasource\excelimporter\reader\readers\ExcelReader.java:440: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol  : method printDebugMessages(java.lang.Boolean)
[javac] location: class excelimporter.reader.readers.replication.ExcelReplicationSettings
[javac]                 settings.printDebugMessages( (Boolean)addProperties.getValue(context, AdditionalProperties.MemberNames.PrintDebugMessages.toString()) );

Regards,

Sander

answered