Tabs in a Form

I am building an app that contain a process that requires a "step wizard". When the user finishes filling in information and clicks the "Next Step" button, a new Tab appears in the screen. When the user fills in the information within this new Tab and clicks the "Next Step" button , another new Tab appears and so on. This all works well, but: A Tab container has a "default tab page". What I want is that each time a new Tab appears, the screen shows that particular Tab. My "Next Step" button triggers a Microflow that checks which Tab is allowed to be visible. Is there an action that is able to operate a Tab container or is there another trick that I can use? Thank you all in advance! :)
asked
3 answers

Have you already checked out the Tab Switcher widget in the App Store? This widget is used to operate the tabs of the container. Together with some custom CSS (maybe to hide the tabs) this might do the trick!

answered

I don't think that this is possible so i would suggest to add a feature request for that.

What you can do in the mean time is work around the tab container by using buttons in combination with conditional formatting. In combination with styling you might be able to create just exactly that what you want. The down side of this solution is the performance for sure. But that really depends on how large your wizard/guide is.

answered

Thank you Erdal and Pieter for your feedback!

answered