Display problem in Modeler

Does anyone have any tips for how to view associations in the Modeler when you have many associations on a small entity: If I look at the properties of the entity, only the associations owned by Customer are listed, so that's no good. The only way I've found is to add a bunch of temporary attributes to make the entity larger vertically, but that's not a good solution. Is there any other way to help view what's displayed? Edit: Thanks for the suggestion Pieter, but it really doesn't help. Here is another image where I've added extra attributes to show what's going on. As you can see, the Associations tab only shows 11 of the about 90 associations, and I can't see why it chose those 11. 7 are in the current module, and 4 are cross-module. Why has it included these 4 and not the other 80-odd?
asked
3 answers

Same problem here.. zoom domain model won't help. Maybe file a feature request?

answered

Does right click on the entity and use select association not help? It wil at least then bold the selected association. But I agree selecting the bold association so you can view it can indeed be real tricky. May be the option edit association could be added on the right click.

answered

open the entity...

else

add dummy fields to make the entity longer, than delete them after...  (ctrl-z)

answered