Aggregate function fails after migration from Mendix Modeler 3.2.1 to 4.3.2

After migrating an application from Mendix Modeler 3.2.1 to 4.3.2, in some overviews, I receive an error which is related to the aggregate function: 'Sum' in a column. When I removed the aggregate function, the error disappeared. The value in the column is of the type 'Float' and worked in Modeler 3.2.1. The error that I receive is: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"amount":20,"sort":[{"direction":{},"memberName":"Name"}],"formName":"Invoice.Manager_InvoicePlanCreateInvoice","returnsCount":true,"offset":0,"type":"RetrieveXPathSchemaRawAction","xpath":"//Project.Project"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.c(SourceFile:515) Caused by: n: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): fs (depth = -1, amount = 20): //Project.Project at x.a(SourceFile:57) Caused by: n: Entity 'Project.Project' doesn't contain association 'SalesPriceOpen'. Entity is used in path 'Project.Project'. In this case, the datagrid is of the entity 'Project', it has an one on one relation with entity 'InvoicePlan' over the association 'InvoicePlan_Project'. From the entity 'InvoicePlan' I would like to sum the attribute 'SalesPriceOpen' (float).
asked
1 answers

This is a bug introduced in 4.2, it was reported already and has been scheduled to fix in the next maintenance release (4.4) which is scheduled for early March. If you cannot wait for this release then please file a ticket as well.

answered