Error while debugging

I am debugging a microflow and I am getting the following error: Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerException: Failed to parse response text for poll_events request. Response text: ---> System.Exception: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader) in d:\Development\Releases\Json\Working\Src\Newtonsoft.Json\Linq\JObject.cs:line 258 at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json) in d:\Development\Releases\Json\Working\Src\Newtonsoft.Json\Linq\JObject.cs:line 283 at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerResponse..ctor(String requestActionName, String responseText) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\DebuggerResponse.cs:line 12 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerResponse..ctor(String requestActionName, String responseText) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\DebuggerResponse.cs:line 23 at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.EventPoller.<PollEvents>b__1(HttpWebResponse response) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\EventPoller.cs:line 82 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.HttpUtil.<>c__DisplayClass2.<DoRequestAsync>b__0(IAsyncResult ar) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\HttpUtil.cs:line 22 This is the first I have seen of this kind. Could somebody point me in the right direction where to look? The microflow is quite simpel a delete in batch microflow so nothing special.
asked
1 answers

I found the cause of this error. The microflow was a batch delete where we also changed the offset. The offset should be left on zero offcourse because the objects are deleted from the list.

So yes I can repoduce the error consistently, but is the result of moddeling error.

Regards,

Ronald

answered