Image uploader microflow problem

So I followed this tutorial https://world.mendix.com/display/howto25/Create+a+new+object+with+associated+image+object But it leaves me with this error: "Selected microflow should have no parameters Element Property 'on click' of microflow button of data grid 'grid1' It goes wrong at this step: Right-click on the button again and choose 'Edit microflow settings'. Alternatively you could click on the '...' button next to 'On click settings' in the Properties window. In this menu, set 'Pass template/data grid object' to 'Nothing'. When ever I select "Nothing" it gives the error. When I put it on "Selection" the error is gone but then the form doesn't work
asked
2 answers

Daniel, if you change the microflow settings to pass nothing to the microflow, you also need to edit the selected microflow to remove the parameter which was added to pass the selected record to...

In your situation, there should be no input parameters to your microflow. Hope this helps

Edit: Daniel, if you do not pass an entity to your microflow, you need to delete the parameter like the one highlighted in the image new pizza microflow

answered

Hmm I am not sure what I need to do. Where do I need to edit what?

answered