Generating User Manuals

MRI is a software program used by the financial department. They are constantly creating and updating the user manuals for using MRI, for various users. There are 3 different manuals, that are for 90% the same, the other 10% are minor differences. Is there a way to create 1 manual containing all the information afterward generating the other 3 manuals regarding the needed information? So that you only have to update the "complete manual". Thank you for your help! Jaswant Adhien
0 answers