Mendix Business Modeler Crashes

Hi All, I'm new at Mendix Business Modeler, I have installed version 4.3.2 but it hasn't started because it crashes out every time I try to run it. From what I read on the tutorials its a great application to use and can't wait to start playing with it. Please help.... Error - Mendix Business Modeler 4.3.2 has stopped working I uninstalled that version and installed an earlier version but I'm still getting the same error.
asked
4 answers

It is a worth a try to uninstall and reinstall the .NET Framework. The Modeler works with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1.

answered

Hi,

I've got the same problem. The modeler crashes when I enter the app store. Working on .NET framework 4. Would that be a problem?

From comments: Did the 'downgrade' but was not helpfull. After a lot of searching saw a message in Windows 7 System Event manager stating that nvidia driver was causing the problem... Driver update works... Thnx!

answered

Have you tried to run it with administrator rights?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hi Ronald,

I have and it still gives me the same error. Earlier on I ran a system restore to a point before installing the Mendix application. I then installed it again and the result are still the same (It bombs out)

answered