Change Object should not be null

Hi, After our recent deployment we get quite a few messages in our log like: 2013-03-08 10:14:50.885 ERROR - Connector: la: requirement failed: Change object 'GenericObject' should not be null at ExchangeClientAddition.Attachment_Save (Change : 'Change 'GenericObject' (AttachmentSize, AttachmentInfo)') The log entries refer to several different microflows and seem to be caused by Parameters/Input objects not being present in the Microflow. E.g. Microflow A has a (1) parameter Organisation, in the first action in the microflow we use a Exclusive split to evaluate the Organisation object and we get the error. I do see the messages in the log but cannot reproduce it. In some cases it seems that popup forms seems to lose the 'connection' with the main form/object from which they were called. How can we prevent these issues from occuring? Did anyone experience this? Brian Two remarks: Although we advice to not do it, some users seem to open their application in more than 1 tab in 1 browser window. So several windows sharing the same session. Can this possibly cause issues like this? When testing, I managed to open a popup (opened from a form using a dataview Object A and an enclosed datagrid (Object B) new button) which normally displays the name of Object A, without the name of A being displayed. It is very hard to reproduce though and seemed only possible since the main form was not fully loaded yet (I had to click rapidly). I logged a Service Call with Mendix Support. ID's seem to disappear causing empty objects. Pending research. First step will be an upgrade to 440.
asked
2 answers

Add empty checks before doing the real changes, which check on $organization = empty

answered

Having the same application open in multiple tabs can cause issues like this yes.

What can also cause issues like this is to have a datasource microflow on a dataview that is shown or hidden using conditional formatting. However, i have to agree with michel there adding some empty checks is almost always a good idea. Since you cannot be sure when the parent object is actually filled.

answered