updating repository

Does anyone have any experience with this issue? I tried to update my repository and received this error message SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: Working copy 'C:\Users\rahmanoridedi\Desktop\Mendix\Sprint Credit Management System-main' locked. ---> SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: 'C:\Users\rahmanoridedi\Desktop\Mendix\Sprint Credit Management System-main' is already locked. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78 at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svnerrort* error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 42 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Update(ICollection1 paths, SvnUpdateArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\update.cpp:line 147 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Update(String path, SvnUpdateArgs args) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\update.cpp:line 65 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevUpdater.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<SvnUpdate>b__17(SvnClient c) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevUpdater.cs:line 220 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.ClientDo[T](Func2 action) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:line 174 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevUpdater.SvnUpdate(RevUpdateState state, ProgressInfo info, Int64& oldRevision, Int64& newRevision) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevUpdater.cs:line 220
asked
3 answers

It looks like another process is already trying to update or commit your repository (or a process finished abnormally). I suggest:

• close all applications
  • issue a 'clean up' command with tortoise SVN (if installed. Go to the project folder, right click > tortoise svn > clean up)
  • retry
  • if that does not work; reboot and retry
  • if that does not work; install tortoise SVN if you didn't already and clean up

Or the easy way, if you had no local changes, you can just delete the complete project folder and make a fresh checkout.

answered

This problem can also occur if you remove a module that has some directories in them and then add a new version of the same module in mendix. If this is what you did then i suggest the following:

• Remove/export the new module.
  • Update your project, this should return the old version of your module again and also the directories.
  • now Remove the old module and remove the directories by hand.
  • Commit your model
  • Add the new version of the module and commit again.
answered

Hi all,

I'm having this problem right now after a commit failed halfway through due to an interrupted connection.

I installed TortoiseSVN, but I do not get any options to do a cleanup or whatever. I can access the repo-browser and see the trunks / branches folder etc. but there also: no cleanup or lock release options.

Any advice? I have a bunch of changes that I wouldn't want to lose.

answered