Is it possible to do a Show Form from a microflow that is called by CommunityCommons.executeMicroflowAsUser_1/2?

Is it possible to do a Show Form from a microflow that is called by CommunityCommons.executeMicroflowAsUser_1/2? I am trying to develop a workflow mechanism in which I want to make the microflow called in every step configurable. I would like to allow those microflows to open a form in which case I want to return to the workflow after closure of that form. However, I cannot find a way to open a form from a microflow called by executeMicroflowAsUser. Could that be related to the following remark in the java: //MWE: somehow, it only works with system context... well thats OK for now.
asked
2 answers

I don't know the mechanics of this community action but I can't see any way in which it would be able to open a form to some person's browser, the instruction to open this form is returned by the microflow and the actual user at his own browser won't receive this.

answered

Bas' answer is correct, execute microflow can be used to simulate the execution of microflows with somebody elses rights (a.k.a. delegation), it changes "$currentUser" for example. but it cannot interact with their browser.

answered