How to kill a session from Microflow?

In one of our apps we force users to change their password once every 'x' months. When the user does not change the password (cancel or close form), I want to kill the users session. I now do this by deleting the users session (retrieve of SessionUser using xpath [System.SessionUser = $currentUser]). I expected the session to be killed directly after deleting the record. This seems not to be the case. After refreshing (F5) the webpage it looks like the session is restored. I don't get the loginform and all menu-items are visible and can be accessed? What am I doing wrong?
asked
4 answers

Perhaps you can remove the cancel and close form buttons and make the form a blocking pop up, that would prevent users from moving forward if the password is not changed.

answered

Remove your cancel button and set your save button as close button. That way one can never leave the form if validations prevent the save button from executing.

answered

You should consider logging the user out with a java-action, see this link: https://forum.mendix.com/questions/1933/How%20would%20i%20logout%20of%20mendix%20via%20a%20microflow

answered

The form is already 'blocking' With close button I mean de 'X' on the topright corner of the form. As far as I know, I can't remove that.

answered