Stackoverflow error

I have a two objects who have a many to many relation. In a microflow I set the referenct of objects B to a certain A. In the form of overviews of A I have a button that retrieves all the B objects over the reference. I know the reference has been set on the 3800 objects. But opening this form with these objects result in the error below. In postgres I can see also that the reference has been set. This table has 1.4 million records in it. But retrieving the 3800 objects from this table should not result in this error. Or am I overlooking something? It seems to me that this simple retrieve of object over a reference should never give this error. Regards, Ronald An unhandled error occurred in the MxRuntime. -------- java.lang.StackOverflowError at fe.a(SourceFile:660) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) at fe.a(SourceFile:655) continued for another couple of hundred rows.
asked
0 answers