After startup microflow constant change

I have build an after startup microflow that changes a constant (the environment of the application = string). When the constant (string) = 'Test' than change Environment (Enum) to Test, when constant (string) = 'Local' --> Environment (Enum) = Local and Constant = 'Production' > Environment = Production. Now, this seems to work local. To change the constant in production, I changed the .yaml (production) as following: custom: # put microflow constants and other custom config here #Foo: Bar #Baz: [i,am,a,list] Administration.Environment: Production #"Module.Constant": text #"Administration.VariableConstant": bla When starting the application via PuTTY I get the following error: m2ee(finaprod): start INFO: Configuration change detected, reloading. INFO: Trying to start the MxRuntime... ERROR: Executing start did not succeed: result: 12, message: An exception occurred while running the after-startup-action. INFO: Waiting for the application to shutdown... INFO: The application has been stopped successfully. I'm lost where to search for errors, as the after startup microflow seems to work fine local. -edit: I checked the https://github.com/mendix/m2ee-tools document Anyone any suggestions?
asked
3 answers

It sais there that an exception occured during the startup, maby your log file contains the actual exception.

answered

I have the exact same issue, and my log files aren't even created ;(

Also would like some advice/directions

answered

It is not recomendended to change the yaml file by the application itself.

answered