Error retrieving Email template

Hi, I am using the Adv Email module to send emails using Email templates. Suddenly, the functionality fails stating that the Email template could not be retrieved. I have checked in the database and the email template is there. And when I debug, the object is actually retrieved, but as soon as I try to inspect the attributes the debugger crashes with : Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerException: java.lang.Long cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerResponse..ctor(String requestActionName, String responseText) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\DebuggerResponse.cs:line 27 at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerClient.PerformRequest(DebuggerRequest request, Int32 timeout) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\DebuggerClient.cs:line 166 at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerClient.GetObject(Guid debugId, String variableName) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\DebuggerClient.cs:line 125 at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.VariablesTreeModel.<>c__DisplayClassc.<GetChildren>b__1(DebuggerClient client) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\VariablesTreeModel.cs:line 38 at Mendix.Modeler.MicroFlows.Debugger.DebuggerControl.<>c__DisplayClass17.<>c__DisplayClass19.<ClientDoAsync>b__15(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs args) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\MicroFlows\Debugger\DebuggerControl.cs:line 109 at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument) Any Ideas why this is happening? Nothing changed on the server. This just started happening.
asked
1 answers

This seems like a bug in de debugger. Also see this question

answered