Upload to Team Server Error

I have added community commons and LDAP sync to my project and am now getting an error while trying to commit the changes to the team server below is the error kindly assist. I am using modeler 4.3.2 SharpSvn.SvnAuthorizationException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnAuthorizationException: PUT of '/25bcd1eb-80d7-4d8b-a3ff-55078deca534/!svn/wrk/29fd216d-582f-7b4d-b51b-5329cd15bb25/trunk/javasource/communitycommons/actions/getTypeAsString.java': authorization failed: Could not create SSL connection through proxy server: Could not authenticate to proxy server: ignored Kerberos challenge, ignored Basic challenge (https://teamserver.sprintr.com) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78 at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svnerrort* error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 42 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 227 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 87 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.<>c__DisplayClass34.<CommitToRepository>b__31(SvnClient c) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 357 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.ClientDo[T](Func2 action) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:line 174 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.CommitToRepository(String projectFilePath, String message, RevisionMetadata metadata) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 357
asked
1 answers

I have used tortoiseSVN and managed to commit to the team server

answered