Requires information on send email Notification

I have a requirement which we needs to send a email notification,once the information is submitted from web application.I completed the development of my web application,but i am not aware how can i enable the email notification from mendix application.Could you please provide the detailed steps how i can achive this requirement.Please let me know if you need more information. Regards, Bala Sadam.
asked
3 answers

Download the Email Modulefrom the AppStore. Some searching on the forum might have helped, e.g. take a look at the following threads:

How to create your microflows

How to set up your email module in the cloud

How to set up your email module for Gmail

answered

Thank you for the additional information Rom, it was very helpfull.

We got to the point where all settings generally don't work. Using SSL we get the following error:

Message: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) Stacktrace: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:232) Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) at hC.b(SourceFile:218) Caused by: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:374)

Any idea?

answered

Thank you for the additional information Rom, it was very helpfull.

We got to the point where all settings generally don't work. Using SSL we get the following error:

Message: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) Stacktrace: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:232) Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) at hC.b(SourceFile:218) Caused by: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission insertProvider.SunJSSE) at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:374)

Any idea?

answered