MxRuntime Error

Hi all My modeler suddenly doesn't want to run my application. Gives the following error: Request action: start Message: Starting MxRuntime failed. Cause: User role name should not be null Stack trace: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: Starting MxRuntime failed. at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.C(SourceFile:256) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: User role name should not be null at kr.d(SourceFile:190) at kr.a(SourceFile:59) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.D(SourceFile:290) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.C(SourceFile:246) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:228) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.b(SourceFile:179) at fP.a(SourceFile:50) at fO.execute(SourceFile:26) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:132) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:111) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:351) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:454) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:890) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:944) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:642) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:230) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:77) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:609) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:45) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:599) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:534) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) Says the user role is empty? Was this something I changed by mistake? Thank you
asked
1 answers

This means there is an object of type System.UserRole in your database that has an empty name field. In normal situations this should not happen and I don't know how this came to be. It is however possible to retrieve them in a microflow and manually edit them, so if this sounds familiar then that was probably the cause of this error. That or someone edited it directly in the database.

answered