Windows Phone shows Desktop application

I've made a test application, with UI for Desktop and Mobile. Both UIs are working fine. If I use a Samsung Galaxy II, the browser shows the mobile UI as expected. But on my Windows Phone, I can't get the mobile forms. I have a Nokia Lumia 800, Windows Phone 7.5, latest firmware etc. The problem is not only in Internet Explorer (latest update) but also in some other browsers. The settings of Internet Explorer say my preferrable version is "Mobile". I'm using now Mendix 5.0.0-beta6, but I had the same problem with 4.4.4. I have created a completely new application with 5.0.0-beta6, so this can't be the problem. I guess it must be something in my phone or in the recognition of Windows phone. Is this a known problem, or am I doing something wrong?
asked
4 answers

Also Windows Surface tablet is not recognized as a tablet

answered

It's possible the windows phone isn't recognized as a mobile device. Do you know what your exact useragent is?

You can get to the phone version of your application regardless by going to index.html?profile=phone

answered

Thanks, the profile=phone is working indeed.Thus I can test my application, though for production it would be better if this addition wouldn't be neccessary.

My user agent = Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows Phone OS 7.5; Trident/5.0; IEMobile/9.0; NOKIA; Lumia 800)

answered

FYI Windows phone 8 (IE and UC Browser) is also not recognized as mobile browser with Mendix 5.2.0 Ticket is send.

answered