Functionality of: Show header/footer on first page (document template)

I'm wondering what the use is of 'Show header/footer on first page'. With my knowledge of english i would assume that this setting would imply that the footer/header is or is not shown on the first page. This also depends on the setting 'Enable header'. If this setting is true, then the headers aren't shown in the complete document. I would have expected that the setting 'Show header/footer on first page = false' would result in NO header on the first page and headers on the other pages. Is this correct? EDIT: false was true :) Typo
asked
1 answers

press F1 for help from your document template : https://world.mendix.com/display/refguide4/Document+Template

Show header/footer on first page

Indicates whether the header and/or footer are also shown on the first page. Note that you must use a page break widget to indicate you're no longer on the first page, this can not be calculated while generating content.

Default value: True.

Enable header

Indicates whether the page has a header that is displayed on each page (except optionally the first).

Enable footer

Indicates whether the page has a footer that is displayed on each page (except optionally the first).

answered