Sharp SVN Error after modeler upgrade

I upgraded from 4.3.2 to 4.6 as did another member on my team. The other member upgraded the project and committed. I tried to download the new version from team server after deleting my local instance, but, I keep getting this error: SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: REPORT of '/97a68708-9e26-437c-94a7-5e4c98c09c4d/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated (https://teamserver.sprintr.com) at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78 at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svnerrort* error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 42 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 65 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 37 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.<>cDisplayClass1d.<checkout>b1b(SvnClient c) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:line 271 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.ClientDoT in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:line 179 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.Checkout(RevLocation location, String targetProjectDirectory) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:line 271 Any help appreciated, thanks.
asked
1 answers

This problem can occur if the repository becomes too large. Try and limit the files in the project directory that are actually part of the implementation. No Word documents, generated MDA files etcetera.

Edit based on comment:

• Project.mpr is the actual Mendix Project and should NOT be deleted.
  • Project.mpk is a project package and I do not know what it represents in your case. I would move it out of the project directory.
  • The releases folder is not versioned if all is well. You can check this by seeing whether a hidden .svn directory exists inside it. There should not be one.

The 5.6GB must be the consequence of some other files. I would consider a project with a tenth of that space already big. Check the resources directory which is stored in version control.

answered