Can I change the logout behaviour

When a user hits the logout button (or the session times out because we've set a sessiontimeout and disable keepalive) the user is redirect to /index.html and the user gets the login form. We have a custom logout request handler and I want that Mendix redirect the user in both cases to that url, let's say: http://localhost:8080/logout/. Is that possible? How can I configure that? I know it's possible to override the LoginAction, but can't find anything similar for LogoutAction.
asked
3 answers

Create a form with the URL redirector widget on it. When the microflow triggers let it open this form and the user gets redirected to any webpage you want.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

In the meanwhile I fixed this, with thanks to Daniel Schilperoord, by overriding the mx.logout function in a custom client widget

answered

Problem I am facing is that when an SSO authenticated user logs out(mx.ui.runModule('Logout')), the user gets redirected to index.html, then gets forwarded to /sso again and as such logs in again.

If we use the normal login page (login.html) and log in and out, the user is sent back to login.html. It seems a cookie is used for originURI and that is what seems to be causing the "incorrect" re-direct. Any idea's on how to customize logout by which it would not be sent back to login.html?

Also, how would one implement Herbert Vuijk's code? Is it a seperate <script> element or an onclick implementation?

answered