problem with token replace action

Hi, I downloaded MX Model reflection v3.3 and Email tokens template v3.1 to see how it works. But the ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens action of the IVK_CreateAndSendEmail runs into problems. Has anyone else had this problem? Excuse the following stackTrace: Error message The source text is empty. Triggered in MF Stacktrace com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: The source text is empty. at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:232) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: The source text is empty. at hG.b(SourceFile:218) Caused by: The source text is empty. at mxmodelreflection.TokenReplacer.replaceTokens(TokenReplacer.java:56) at emailtemplate.actions.ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.executeAction(ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:50) at emailtemplate.actions.ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.executeAction(ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:19) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:57) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:457) at hG.b(SourceFile:207) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:226) at lp.a(SourceFile:69) at mz.a(SourceFile:72) at my.a(SourceFile:155) at my.executeAction(SourceFile:98) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:57) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:457) at hG.b(SourceFile:207) at com.mendix.core.Core.executeSync(SourceFile:203) at lq.a(SourceFile:60) at mz.a(SourceFile:72) at my.a(SourceFile:155) at my.executeAction(SourceFile:98) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:57) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:457) at hG.b(SourceFile:207) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:226) at gp.execute(SourceFile:186) at jf.a(SourceFile:321) at com.mendix.externalinterface.connector.RequestDispatching$Worker.a(SourceFile:170) at com.mendix.externalinterface.connector.RequestDispatching$Worker$a.a(SourceFile:161) at com.mendix.externalinterface.connector.RequestDispatching$Worker$a.apply(SourceFile:160) at akka.actor.Actor$class.apply(Actor.scala:545) at com.mendix.externalinterface.connector.RequestDispatching$Worker.apply(SourceFile:156) at akka.actor.LocalActorRef.invoke(ActorRef.scala:910) at akka.dispatch.MessageInvocation.invoke(MessageHandling.scala:25) at akka.dispatch.ExecutableMailbox$class.processMailbox(ExecutorBasedEventDrivenDispatcher.scala:223) at akka.dispatch.ExecutorBasedEventDrivenDispatcher$$anon$4.processMailbox(ExecutorBasedEventDrivenDispatcher.scala:123) at akka.dispatch.ExecutableMailbox$class.run(ExecutorBasedEventDrivenDispatcher.scala:195) at akka.dispatch.ExecutorBasedEventDrivenDispatcher$$anon$4.run(ExecutorBasedEventDrivenDispatcher.scala:123) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) at akka.dispatch.MonitorableThread.run(ThreadPoolBuilder.scala:192)
asked
3 answers

It says

The source text is empty

I'm guessing that has something to do with your problem.

answered

Make sure you fill in both e-mail text variants in your e-mail template: HTML and plain text.

answered

All, thanks for your input. Please consider this question as closed. Unfortunately I can not specify what the cause was and how it was solved. Probably it was a combination of user errors that one by one were solved after having a close look at things like the naming of the tokens.

answered