!= [%CurrentUser%]]

A small issue: I use constraints like Project_Account = '[%CurrentUser%]'] in both microflows and datagrids all the time. Today I tried to use Project_Account != '[%CurrentUser%]'] and found that, in either context, it has no effect - why is this? I set the Project_Account association either by a microflow that processes many records or by a manual process that sets it one record at a time. The datagrid you suggest shows the Project and the associated Account. Given this, != should work, shouldn't it? I have gone around it by using a loop that identifies the projects (Clustermanager, an attribute in Project) I want to exclude: $currentUser/Name = $Iterator1/Cluster_manager.
asked
2 answers

Is the relationship Project_Account every actually set to the current user? What do you see when you create a datagrid showing both the project and the related user?

answered

Hi Achiel/Herbert,

Thanks for your responses.

Yes, I set the Project_Account association either by a microflow that processes many records or by a manual process that sets it one record at a time. The datagrid you suggest shows the Project and the associated Account. Given this, != should work, shouldn't it?

I have gone around it by using a loop that identifies the projects (Clustermanager, an attribute in Project) I want to exclude: $currentUser/Name = $Iterator1/Cluster_manager.

Herbert - I haven't tried that yet - I will do so.

David

answered