exchange client 2007 on Mendix 5

Hi all, I am trying to update the exchange 2007 to run on Menidx 5. I've fixed all the issues related with ewsj jars but got stuck on the following errors. Do you know what jar I might be missing? Looked on the mendix runtime pages but cannot find what jar this may belong to. Buildfile: C:\Development\Projects\Shepherd Wedderburn\ShepherdWedderburn-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 144 source files to C:\Development\Projects\Shepherd Wedderburn\ShepherdWedderburn-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Development\Projects\Shepherd Wedderburn\ShepherdWedderburn-main\javasource\exchangeclient\helpers\AttachmentHelper.java:26: package com.mendix.m2ee.log does not exist [javac] import com.mendix.m2ee.log.ILogNode; [javac] ^ [javac] C:\Development\Projects\Shepherd Wedderburn\ShepherdWedderburn-main\javasource\exchangeclient\helpers\AttachmentHelper.java:38: cannot find symbol [javac] symbol : class ILogNode [javac] location: class exchangeclient.helpers.AttachmentHelper [javac] private static ILogNode logger = Core.getLogger("AttachmentHelper"); [javac] ^ [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] Note: C:\Development\Projects\Shepherd Wedderburn\ShepherdWedderburn-main\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Development\Projects\Shepherd Wedderburn\ShepherdWedderburn-main\deployment\build_core.xml:22: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 3 seconds
asked
1 answers

This class has been moved to com.mendix.logging.ILogNode, you can fix your imports.

answered