Problem in running the application through eclipse

Hi I am facing a problem while running my application through eclipse(i'm using eclipse juno and jdk 1.6.45). I am attaching the exact stack trace which i'm getting in my eclipse console, please lend some suggestions to resolve the problem. here goes the trace: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Executable name has embedded quote, split the arguments at java.lang.ProcessImpl.isQuoted(ProcessImpl.java:52) at java.lang.ProcessImpl.getExecutablePath(ProcessImpl.java:85) at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:127) at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:28) at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:452) at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:593) at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:431) at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:328) at com.mendix.m2ee.AppContainer.runAdminConsoleIfApplicable(AppContainer.java:429) at com.mendix.m2ee.AppContainer.initialize(AppContainer.java:93) at com.mendix.m2ee.AppContainer.main(AppContainer.java:72)
asked
1 answers

See https://forum.mendix.com/questions/5021/Eclipse-debug-javalangIllegalArgumentException-Executable-name-has-embedded-quote-split-the-arguments for the same question and answer.

There are two solutions:

• Downgrade Java
  • Upgrade Mendix
answered