Themes in Mendix 5rc1

I have a project that was developed in version 5 and uses the Aurora theme. I just upgraded to Mendix 5 rc1. I see that there is a new version of Aurora in the app store for 5rc1, but if I download this into an existing repository, I think I will overwrite the project and lose all of my work. Any pointers on how to put the new version of Aurora into this project?
asked
2 answers

Nothing has changed in the Aurora layout except for the theme-package.

Start a new app, choose the aurora layout and deploy. Go to your project explorer and open the theme folder. Copy the theme package into your existent app.

If you already made changes to your custom theme I would suggest comparing the different theme packages. The structure on how to build a theme package has changed a little and some classes have different names.

answered

Start a new app, choose the aurora layout and deploy. Go to your project explorer and open the theme folder. Copy the theme package into your existent app.

If you already made changes to your custom theme I would suggest compare the different theme packages. The structure on how to build a theme package has changed a little and some classes have different names.

answered