Best practice? Form on microflow with selection and related attributes

Form based on a microflow preselecting data. In the form I want to enable searching and I need to show some data via associations. What is the best way to do this? (Form based on datagrid; entity A associated to B and C; preselection of entity A based on attribute B1 and an attribute D1; need search fields based on B1 and D1; need to show content of fields B1 and D1 in the datagrid).
asked
2 answers

You would have to set the data to some sort of parent object in a microflow first, then pass that parent object over to the form's context (data view). You would then need to apply XPath where

association_to_parent = '[%CurrentObject%]']

If you fill a grid from a microflow or over association, you cannot apply search filters, unfortunately.

answered

All depends on your domain model :) From your text I assume you want to achieve that when a user logs in he can see his to which domain he belongs (and probably the other members of this domain) and each domain consists of one or more Processes? And why are you using microflow as datasource. If you have a person who inherits from system.user all can be achieved with references and with XPath and entity access. Could you elaborate a bit more how your domain model is constructed?

Regards,

Ronald

answered