SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException when updating project

Hi I can load my project with no issues, however when i attempt to update the project it sits on update from repository for a long time and then throws this error. This issue seems worse when updating the modeler from any one of my cloud servers. What could be causing the SSL handshake to fail? "SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: REPORT of '/512b954a-5668-4e12-8739-8f4522838872/!svn/vcc/default': SSL handshake failed: Secure connection truncated (https://teamserver.sprintr.com) at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78 at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svnerrort* error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 42 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Update(ICollection1 paths, SvnUpdateArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\update.cpp:line 147 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Update(String path, SvnUpdateArgs args) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\update.cpp:line 65 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevUpdater.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<SvnUpdate>b__17(SvnClient c) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevUpdater.cs:line 220 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.ClientDo[T](Func2 action) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:line 174 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevUpdater.SvnUpdate(RevUpdateState state, ProgressInfo info, Int64& oldRevision, Int64& newRevision) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevUpdater.cs:line 220" Thanks
asked
1 answers

I think a proxy server is causing trouble here. Can you try updating while being connected to another network, for example tethering to a smartphone? If that works, you might want to ask the system administrator whether something has changed in the configuration of the proxy server.

answered