Blocked users after more than 3 login failures
At this moment users are temporarily blocked after 3 failed login attempts. I would like to raise the number of attempts before the user is blocked. Where can I adjust this setting?
You cannot adjust this setting, you will have to create functionality for this yourself:
- Add an attribute to the Account entity to record the number of failed logins (NewFailedLogins)
- Create a before commit microflow for the Account entity that:
- sets the NewFailedLogin attribute, e.g. based on FailedLogins
- sets the blocked attribute based on NewFailedLogins
- Add logic to clear FailedLogins and/or NewFailedLogins
If you are using the standard cloud, you can only test this on a production environment.
Rom van Arendonk