New Community Edition (April 10th, 2014): how many anonymous users?

Hi everyone, Just heard about the Community Edition. Seems interesting! I was looking at the editions link in the announcement: http://www.mendix.com/editions/ And I'm trying to figure out how many users I can have in my Community Edition: 10 Any App users (I understood this) How many anonymous users can I have? Is it possible to have non-registered users in my apps, in the Community edition? To use the Mendix App Platform (the portal, collaboration around requirements, etc. - NOT using the apps) do I also only have the limit of 10 active users per day? Thanks for the help.
asked
1 answers

How many anonymous users can I have?

The community edition/sandbox only supports Named users.

To use the Mendix App Platform (the portal, collaboration around requirements, etc. - NOT using the apps) do I also only have the limit of 10 active users per day?

The Mendix App Platform has no limits, the limits are only for the amount of users that can be logged into one sandbox at a time. If you have 5 sandboxes, you can have up to 50 users logged in (10 in each, you won't be able to have 49 in one sandbox and 1 in the other).

answered