Unable to login with any user other than MxAdmin after deploying to the licensed cloud

Hi All, I have uploaded my sandbox project into licensed cloud and also uploaded my local data snapshot which was downloaded before set into licensed cloud. Now I am able to see all my data in the acceptance environment and able to login with MxAdmin. But, the problem is I am unable to login with any other user. The current log is showing the below error: ERROR - AppCloudServices: Failed to discover OpenId service: access denied ("java.net.SocketPermission" "mxid2.mendixcloud.com" "resolve") Mar 3 11:21:27.995 127.0.0.1 tr10000: ERROR - AppCloudServices: (1/61) java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.net.SocketPermission" "mxid2.mendixcloud.com" "resolve") Mar 3 11:21:27.995 127.0.0.1 tr10000: ERROR - AppCloudServices: (2/61) at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:457) Note: When I give wrong password for it is showing as wrong password but, when I give correct user name and password, it is again showing the login page. Please let me know where the problem is. Thanks in advance.
asked
0 answers