Pizza Mario Project

Hi guys, When trying to download the latest version of the Pizza Mario Project is says that it cannot download the file since the version is not readable. Other versions of the file don't work since I have the 5.3.2 version of Mendix installed Could you help me please? Greetz, Youri Soons
asked
4 answers

We also tried to get the 'Pizza Mario Project v2.0'(converted to mendix 5) recently, getting the same error message: "Project 'Pizza Mario Project' cannot be downloaded, because its version '' is not readable.". Converting an older version does not convert the theme! Is there any solution to this problem?

answered

Hi Youri Soons, In the AppStore you search the Pizza Mario project then after you see projects . Click the Pizza Mario project and click All Version tab . You see first Pizza Mario Project it's also converted modeler Version 5. You Download this Project And then after you will do some step of converting version 5. These all step are very easy .

answered

Make sure you have the mendix version of the current pizza mario. use it to download it. After that run the mx 5.3.2 modeler and use it to browse and open old pizza mario project. You will be presented with a dialog box to convert the project and click yes.

answered

I have created a repo for different pizza mario mendix version. Download from here

answered