Reference Selector

Hi, I have a question about a microflow setting to a reference selector. In my domain model every patient is assigned to one Care Group (which has an attribute of the type enumeration with the values Acute, Intensive and Rehabilitation). Next, I have an entity Doctor which is assigned to one or multiple Care Group(s). Also, a patient is assigned to one doctor. Now I have a datagrid for the patients and a dataview that listens to this datagrid. When I select a patient I want to assign via a Reference Selector a Patient to a Doctor. BUT, a patient can only be assigned to a doctor that is assigned to the same care group. So for example, when I select a patient that is assigned to the Care Group with enumeration value = Acute, the reference selector has to show only those doctors that are also assigned to a Care Group with enumeration value = Acute. I have tried this with a select page and a dropdown, but nothing seems to work. In the select page, I cannot use microflows because this is in conflict with the select button. When I have a list of doctors from the same Care Group I also have to do operations on this list, therefore I also need microflows instead of only XPath constraints on the Select Page' Data Grid. Does anyone know how I should do this?
asked
2 answers

Collin,

You could use a microflow as data source for your select field and make sure the only doctors that are returned from the microflow match your criteria.

answered

You could also use the constained by property of the reference selector.

answered