Problems with output from microflow

Newbie question: I need a microflow to fetch a list of objects (O1) that are associated to another object (O2). I've used the "Retrieve" action to create this list. The list is named "O1O2List". This is the output of the "Retrieve" action. I now want to get the microflow to return O1O2List as an output variable. I've tried to set up the end event to return this variable, however, I am not able to link to it from the end event. If I set up the end event to return a list of O1, then it says that I am not using the O1O2List variable - and indeed I see no way to connect the end event to it.
asked
4 answers

Are you retrieving a list of objects O1 or O2. The output parameter should be of list O1, and $O1O2List as output parameter.

answered

Claus,

To return a list set the return value of the end event to list and select the object type that will be returned in the list. In the same dialog set the list in the return value box. So if you have a retrieve that returns O1O2List then in the end event select: Type : List Object: O2 ReturnValue: $O1O2List (this is possibly not selectable from the dialog opened with the generate button)

answered

Assuming you enter the MF with the O2 object as parameter?

did you define the MF as passing a result? Iow. open Microflow properties and define the return type as list?

and then on the properties of the END event pass the correct inforamtion ?

answered

Thanks a lot guys, it works now!

answered