Datasource Executes Twice in Tab

I created a Dataview Page, which contains information from a Couple of associated Objects visible within the screen. Some information is grouped in tabs, some is directly visible within the Dataview (Page Object). The information is displayed using Datasource Microflows. For all the Microflows, the input parameter is (e.g.) DataViewObject (Page Object). When I open the page, the datasource Microflows that are directly within the DataView are executed once. Debugging shows me the Input Parameter to be the DataViewObject. The Datasource Microflows that are in my (default) tab pages get Executed twice. Once with the DataViewObject parameter present, once without. The order of execution seems random, but yield different results. If the last execution that includes the Input Parameter, the associated information is displayed in my page. Vice versa, it is not. This could potentially lead to unstable, even corrupt information (e.g. when doing data manipulation based on the Input Parameter). Did anyone else encounter this issue? Thanks!
asked
0 answers