Community Commons Module error

When using the StringToFile java action from the latest version of the Community Common Module error I get the following exception when trying to run my project locally: Buildfile: D:\Mendix\IpPOC-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 206 source files to D:\Mendix\IpPOC-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] D:\Mendix\IpPOC-main\javasource\communitycommons\actions\getFileSize.java:42: error: cannot find symbol [javac] return Misc.getFileSize(this.getContext(), document.getMendixObject()); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable document [javac] location: class getFileSize [javac] D:\Mendix\IpPOC-main\javasource\communitycommons\actions\storeURLToFileDocument.java:48: error: cannot find symbol [javac] return Misc.storeURLToFileDocument(this.getContext(), url, document.getMendixObject(), filename); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable document [javac] location: class storeURLToFileDocument [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] Note: D:\Mendix\IpPOC-main\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILED D:\Mendix\IpPOC-main\deployment\build_core.xml:27: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 2 seconds When I export my project to Eclipse I see an error at the exact same file telling me 'document' cannot be resolved on document.getMendixObject()); Is this a bug in the Community Commons Module or have I done something wrong? I've changed document.getMendixObject(); to documentParameter1.getMendixObject(); using Eclipse. At least my project starts, the java action appears to be executed correctly.
asked
1 answers

This seems to be an old modeler bug, the parameters get sometimes renamed automatically if they conflict with a entity of a domain model if I remember correctly. Does this occur in modeler 5.4.1 or an older version?

answered