Nullpointer when synchronizing model. How can I debug?

Hi, I have made some changes to the model and when I now try to synchronize the modeler file I get a nullpointer. I cannot make up from the debug info what is causing the error. Is there any way I can debug that further? com.mendix.core.action.command.C.run(UserCommand.java:124) com.mendix.externalinterface.menu.ConsoleMenu.A(ConsoleMenu.java:378) com.mendix.externalinterface.menu.ConsoleMenu.main(ConsoleMenu.java:331) Caused by: null com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.C.F.B.A(PostgreSQLDDLDialect.java:264) com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.C.F.B.A(PostgreSQLDDLDialect.java:799) com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.B.F.A(JDBCDataStoreValidator.java:1264) com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.B.F.C(JDBCDataStoreValidator.java:160) com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.A.C.execute(ValidatorUserCommand.java:48) com.mendix.core.action.command.D.E(SynchronizeModelerAPICommand.java:98) com.mendix.core.action.command.D.execute(SynchronizeModelerAPICommand.java:53) com.mendix.core.action.command.C.run(UserCommand.java:115) com.mendix.externalinterface.menu.ConsoleMenu.A(ConsoleMenu.java:378) com.mendix.externalinterface.menu.ConsoleMenu.main(ConsoleMenu.java:331)
asked
1 answers

You can set the Console Loglevel to trace or debug, that should generate some meaningful information that might help.

That being said, this looks like a real bug, I suggest you fill in a bugreport in MXDN

answered