No Content in FileDocument when accessing in Java

Dear, I have a FileDocument which I try to access within a Java Action. When I test the FileDocument in the Microflow if it has Content it returns true. If I test this in a java actions which is started by the same microflow it returns false. Also the stream returns 0 bytes. I have tried to copy the content from the FileDocument to a tempfile using the FileDocument.getContents() method and the tempfile stays empty. On the file systems I see the content of the FileDocument exists. So it should has content. Is there anyone who has some experience with this? Or should I report this as a bug? Boolean hasContent = new Boolean(false); this.File.setHasContents(hasContent); java.io.File tempFile = java.io.File.createTempFile("fileUpload", "tmp"); Core.getLogger(this.getClass().getName()).info("File info: " + File.getName() + " hasContent " + hasContent); this.File.getContents(getContext(), new FileOutputStream(tempFile)); Core.getLogger(this.getClass().getName()).info("temp location: " + Core.getConfiguration().getTempPath()); Thanks Kind Regards Erno
asked
2 answers

Using in getFileDocumentContent in ICore is preferred, that will get you an InputStream that you can copy to your tempfile.

answered

Not sure if something is wrong with that method. I tend to use: Core.getFileDocumentContent

answered