Document Parser App service failes to process comma seperated value file (CSV)

I have added the Document Parser service to my project to parse a CSV file. For the configuration, I have left the "Location" as it is (without over-riding) - value set to https://gaas.mendixcloud.com/ws/DocumentParser/1/soap1. When I pass a very simple CSV file with 3 columns and 5 rows of values, and one header row, I the error with below stack trace. Can you help what is going wrong here? The documentation for the service is zero. So it is not clear as to how the service needs to be configured. An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'Anonymous_cefe6a36-b4fb-40a6-a4bc-ae089530492e' with session id '8a843b5b-30ba-46be-b64c-e40f7d6e31ae' and roles 'Administrator'] com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent HTTP status code 404: Not Found at jgDocumentParser.ConvertDocument (CallWebservice : 'Call web service') at MyFirstModule.JustParseMicroflow (SubMicroflow : 'Call 'ConvertDocument'') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(SourceFile:158) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent HTTP status code 404: Not Found at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(SourceFile:40) Caused by: com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent HTTP status code 404: Not Found at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.checkStatusCode(HttpTransportPipe.java:358) at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.createResponsePacket(HttpTransportPipe.java:307) at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.process(HttpTransportPipe.java:265) at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.processRequest(HttpTransportPipe.java:184) at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.DeferredTransportPipe.processRequest(DeferredTransportPipe.java:137) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:641) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:600) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:585) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:482) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.process(Stub.java:323) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.dispatch.DispatchImpl.doInvoke(DispatchImpl.java:192) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.dispatch.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:218) at com.mendix.ge$3.a(SourceFile:332) at com.mendix.ge$3.run(SourceFile:311) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.mendix.ge$2.a(SourceFile:298) at com.mendix.ge$2.execute(SourceFile:294) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(SourceFile:36) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner$1.run(SourceFile:23) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.runUsingClassLoaderOf(SourceFile:18) at com.mendix.ge.a(SourceFile:293) at com.mendix.ge.a(SourceFile:144) at com.mendix.fZ.a(SourceFile:200) at com.mendix.integration.internal.IntegrationImpl.callWebservice(SourceFile:145) at com.mendix.fR.execute(SourceFile:76) at com.mendix.ib.a(SourceFile:47) at com.mendix.ia.a(SourceFile:193) at com.mendix.ia.executeAction(SourceFile:148) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:53) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.doCall(SourceFile:291) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:276) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(SourceFile:205) at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.executeSync(SourceFile:232) at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.actions.SubMicroflowAction.execute(SourceFile:33) at com.mendix.ib.a(SourceFile:47) at com.mendix.ia.a(SourceFile:193) at com.mendix.ia.executeAction(SourceFile:148) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:53) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.doCall(SourceFile:291) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:276) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(SourceFile:205) at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.execute(SourceFile:259) at com.mendix.iO.a(SourceFile:135) at com.mendix.pa$g.apply$mcV$sp(SourceFile:292) at com.mendix.pa$g.apply(SourceFile:283) at com.mendix.pa$g.apply(SourceFile:283) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2.apply(SourceFile:148) at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:161) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3.applyOrElse(SourceFile:146) at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:498) at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:456) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:237) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:219) at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:386) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
asked
2 answers

We have made changes to our configuration; it will probably help. Please try it again!

answered

Yes, It works without throwing any exceptions. Thanks Pieter! But I am in a quandry as to what the output is.

The Output ConversionResult's PlainText is the extracted content of CSV file iteself. When I "Retrieve the Objects" for MetaData I get two rows with Key - Content-Encoding Value windows-1252. Should I not be getting the row of data against each MetaData Node?

Do you have a sample project demonstrating the usage of Document Parser App service to process a CSV file?

answered