Error while starting my local Mendix server (Reading the license key failed.)

After a import/restore of my database in my local Postgres environment I this error @ start-up ( already tried to create a new database and retore it again) This is the error message I get: "com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"amount":-1,"sort":{},"offset":-1,"type":"RetrieveXPathAction","depth":0,"xpath":"//System.LicenseInformation"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back at hG.b(SourceFile:217) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"amount":-1,"sort":{},"offset":-1,"type":"RetrieveXPathAction","depth":0,"xpath":"//System.LicenseInformation"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.c(SourceFile:515) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The current id belongs to another object type than the given type to set. Type of this MendixObject is 'System.LicenseInformation', the given id is of type" Thanks in advance. Cillus
asked
2 answers

Problem solved!

I manually removed the license file from the database by going to the table system$licenseinformation. .

answered

The license seems to be coming from another database. Can't you just reactivate the original license?

answered