Tree view navigation

I try to realize a a simple navigation on the left side of my applciation for navigate through a deep category structure. That is working fine by using the tree view. In the center of the screen I show the sub categories of the category I select in the tree navigation. Now I want to be able to drill down into a category by clicking on a sub category which is shown in the center. I get the drill down working but I want to have that the navigation tree is opening the category I drilled down to. Can you give me some advise how I can manage that? Thanks in advance
asked
4 answers

Has nobody an idea? Is the description not clear?

answered

Hi Martin

It is currently not possible to influence the current view, selection from outside the widget. (But, if somebody wants to make a fork of the widget to add this functionality, we will open-source the widget on GitHub)

In your specific situation however, is your navigation structure flat or hierarchical? Since, if I understand it correctly, you are able to further drill down your selection in your main view. Note that the treeview can show hierarchical structures; if this is used to make the selection you might avoid the whole situation. Or if your top level structure is flat, you could also use the GridView widget, which is very similar, but does support altering the current selection from a microflow.

answered

Some ideas how I can realize that?

answered

Did someone work with the "Selection References" attribute of the tree view widget in Mendix 5.6.2? For me it seems not to be working anymore.

answered