Java compile error with database replication

I have a project in Mendix 5.7.0.1 that uses the database replication module. The project was created in July and is using the most recent version of the module available in the appstore (6/13/14). When I try to run the app, I get a Java compile error (below). It has been a while since this project has been touched, but I recall being able to run it with the database replication module back in July. I have looked in the api docs and cannot seem to find any information on the questionable symbol. Anyone have any ideas on this? Compiling 235 source files to C:\Users\user\Desktop\Project-name\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\user\Desktop\Project-name\javasource\databasereplication\implementation\DatabaseConnectorType.java:3: error: cannot find symbol [javac] import com.mendix.db; [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: class db [javac] location: package com.mendix [javac] Note: C:\Users\user\Desktop\Project-name\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. [javac] 1 error
asked
1 answers

Apparently something changed in the platform API, in this case you could solve this by removing that line from the java code.

You could just remove line import com.mendix.db; from the file you have in the compile error.

That should fix this problem.

answered