Problems with IMAP/POP mail module - NoSuchProviderException

I am having issues with the IMAP/POP3 Incoming Mail module from the appstore. I have created a new project in 5.8.1 and imported and configured the Encryption and IMAP?POP3 modules. When I try to fetch mails I get the following error: Error while receiving emails: pop3 Details: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: pop3 at IMAPPOP3email.DSReceiveEmails (JavaAction : 'Call 'RetrieveEmailMessages'') at IMAPPOP3email.IVKReceiveEmails (SubMicroflow : 'Call 'DS_ReceiveEmails'') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(SourceFile:158) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: pop3 at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.execute(SourceFile:274) Caused by: javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: pop3 at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(SourceFile:216) Caused by: pop3 at javax.mail.Session.getService(Session.java:798) at javax.mail.Session.getStore(Session.java:578) at javax.mail.Session.getStore(Session.java:540) at javax.mail.Session.getStore(Session.java:519)... Does this module need some extra jars with v5.8.1? After importing these two modules, the userlib directory contains the following 4 files com.springsource.org.apache.commons.lang-2.5.0.jar com.sun.mail.javax.mail-1.4.5.jar org.apache.commons.io-2.3.0.jar org.apache.servicemix.bundles.commons-codec-1.3.0.jar
asked
1 answers

This issue is resolved in the Mendix 5.9.0 release

answered