Office 365 Integration

I have tried using the MS Exchange 2007 and up module to connect to office 365, this does not seem to work or do anything unless i might just be using the wrong settings, if this is the case how would i proceed to solving this issue? What I used to fill in the settings for a server : Name - I assume that the server name would be the server I connect to. Host - I assumed that this is the host name of the server. Domain - would be the domain through which i connect to the server ? (proxy) Prefix - I am very unsure of what this setting is. Otherwise is there a way to integrate with office 365 and if not is there any other way i can access data from office 365? My main concern is to sync calendar entries in 365 and my Mendix application. Otherwise if someone knows of a java library that can communicate with office 365 that would be very useful. I have updated the EWSJ jar and i still get an error : error initializing connector: jec.framework.exchange.exception.InvalidLicenseException: null I have added the license in to the jar and outside of the jar in the userlib directory inside my application directory and the issue still persists.
asked
2 answers

I am not sure if the exchange connector has been updated.

The exchange connector is build on the javaexchangeconnector and according to their site they do support connections to 365 and exchange 2013.

Can you check what version of ewsj the exchange connector is using?

answered

I have updated the EWSJ jar and i still get an error :

error initializing connector: jec.framework.exchange.exception.InvalidLicenseException: null

answered