Error when using Excel Export module

When using the Excel Export module to export a .CSV (not the excel export grid button) an error occurs. The stacktrace is added below. I tried to debug it using Eclipse and it looks that the MxXPathMxObjectMember reference is empty. This reference is set to empty in the microflow XPathValidate ('find usage'). So, I could use the Excel Export Template, but for a reason the association is set to empty. I didn't make any changes to the Template itself. Now I cannot use the Template. I removed the template, synchronised modelreflection and make a new one with the same configuration but the problem still exists. First I can make an export, but after a certain time it crashes. Besides this, there are more Excel Templates (TYPE XLS)in this model which I can run as much as I want. So the difference is the documenttype. Anyone a suggestion why the Excel Export to CSV crashes? com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at XLSReport.GenerateReport (JavaAction : 'Call 'GenerateExcelDoc'') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(SourceFile:158) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.execute(SourceFile:271)
asked
0 answers