Sort on DateTime overruled by Enumeration?

I want to sort a list of objects on their DateTime in a microflow before putting it in a template grid, but it's displayed in order of Enumeration instead. Some elements are hidden or visible depending on which Enumeration it is, could this affect the sort? How can I fix this? edit: I debugged it and it's not sorted properly in the microflow. I use a list operation activity and I only sort on DateTime, but the sorted list is still just sorted on Enumeration and not on DateTime. solved: I put the sorted list in a database that I retrieved through association with another object in the page. After making a separate microflow to sort the list and using that flow as the datasource I solved the problem.
asked
3 answers

Make sure retrieve your data using the microflow as the datasource.

answered

I have never seen a bug in the sorting of a list. To double check try to use the List operation / Sort and again sort the list on the date entity at the end of the microflow and make sure to pass that list (and add a breakpoint to debug it). If that list is sorted correctly check the list actions that you did earlier and double check them because in my opinion you made a mistake there or you are passing the wrong list at the end of the microflow. If it stil does not sort correctly create a support ticket, because then something really weird is going on.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

With "turned on or off" I assume you mean are made hidden/visible? This should not affect the order of the elements in the template grid. It should show it in the order your microflow returns it. Have you debugged the microflow to check this (just before the list return)?

answered